Wicket 1.2 is no longer supported. For supported versions
go to Apache Wicket.
Welcome to Wicket
With proper mark-up/logic separation, a POJO data model, and a
refreshing lack of XML, Wicket makes developing web-apps in
Java simple and enjoyable again. Swap the boilerplate, complex
debugging and brittle code for powerful, reusable components
written with plain Java and HTML.
Wicket joins Apache Software Foundation
Wicket has now joined
the Apache Software Foundation. This site is used only for
legacy support on older versions of Wicket released prior to
the move to Apache. If you are new to Wicket, please continue
to our official home.
Wicket 1.2 is the last distribution released outside Apache
and as such is not endorsed by nor affiliated with the Apache
Software Foundation. Newer versions of Wicket are developed at
the Apache Software Foundation, so if you are a new user, or
looking for a new version of Wicket, please refer to Apache Wicket.
Wicket is released under the
Apache License, Version 2.0
March 23rd, 2008 - Wicket 1.2.7 released
The Wicket team announces the last maintenance release of Wicket 1.2: Wicket 1.2.7. This release marks the end-of-life for the non-Apache product branch. This release fixes the remaining issues for Wicket 1.2. For future support we ask you to upgrade to Apache Wicket 1.3 or newer.
This release of the Wicket project is not endorsed or approved by the Apache Software Foundation. The Apache Software Foundation is in no way affiliated with this release.
Below are the release notes for Wicket 1.2.7.
Have fun! - the Wicket team
Release Notes - Wicket - Version 1.2.7
- [WICKET-117] - Page expired using ajax
- [WICKET-311] - race condition between wicket.session.pagemap.LeastRecentlyAccessedEvictionStrategy and Session.getPage()
- [WICKET-312] - AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior doesn't call onError when FormComponent is not valid
- [WICKET-349] - ListView can't undo changes to model
- [WICKET-427] - WebRequestCodingStrategy.urlCodingStrategyForPath() passes null as key
- [WICKET-487] - Buggy behaviour in PageMap.access(IPageMapEntry,int). Wicket1.2.4
- [WICKET-511] - New ServletWebRequest.getParameterMap() implementation changed between 1.2.5 and 1.2.6
- [WICKET-524] - ClassCastException in WebRequestCodingStrategy
- [WICKET-540] - ServletWebRequest.getContextPath() ignores ContextPath as set by user (accesses HttpServletRequest directly)
- [WICKET-571] - AjaxLinks throws java.lang.ClassCastException
- [WICKET-593] - equals() in ResourceStreamRequestTarget compares the wrong filename
- [WICKET-623] - Backport call to super onComponentTag in ExternalLink
- [WICKET-642] - Need to escape select html option value
- [WICKET-828] - Using form method=get does not work
- [WICKET-943] - java.lang.NullPointerException at wicket.markup.html.list.ListView.renderItem(ListView.java:676)
- [WICKET-1076] - SubmitLink component does not render markup id
- [WICKET-1145] - Patch for allowing <input type="search"/> to be serialized
- [WICKET-786] - Add "deny" capability to AuthorizeAction
the news archive
for more (older) news.